The program, which earned the highly coveted 2018 UPS George D. Smith Prize for curriculum innovation, offers transformative work on real-world business problems. Now, students can earn an edge in the rapidly evolving business analytics job market in a 10-month, accelerated format.
Features of the Department of Business Analytics and Statistics program include:
- Learning programming languages and essential software tools like Python, R, SQL and Tableau that will be used on the job
- Distinguished faculty and guest speakers who are leaders in the business analytics field
- Capstone project solving business challenges for corporate partners
- Employer pipeline through the Business Analytics and Statistics (BAS) Forum
- Micro-internship opportunities for well-qualified candidates
Missie Bowers, co-director of the MSBA program, says the shorter time frame allows the Haslam MSBA to better meet the needs of a