Be part of a growing team of strategists and problem solvers driving Freddie Mac-Single Family’s Automated Underwriting Systems, supporting 10K+ customers and assessing $350B+ of mortgage volume yearly, forward. Bring together partners, prioritize enhancements, and drive requirements for multiple products in a fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding work environment. Apply now and learn why there’s #MoreAtFreddieMac!
**This position can be performed currently from a remote location in the U.S. but will require presence in a Freddie Mac office in the future.***
The Credit Innovation and Analytics (CIA) team, a part of Freddie Mac Single-Family, is responsible for introducing and developing industry-leading solutions for automating underwriting risk assessment in order to reduce risk for Freddie Mac. We innovate based on market behaviors while efficiently analyzing, mitigating, and clearly defining credit risk.
- Partner with Freddie Mac internal stakeholders to prioritize high-impact business enhancements while managing competing priorities across a variety of risk assessment underwriting tools
- Collaborate with policy to develop industry-leading solutions for risk assessment to support the mortgage origination process
- Work with Freddie Mac Agile teams to ensure business requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- Manage multiple, often shifting, priorities with minimal direction all while meeting the appropriate deadlines
- Advise and review input on the credit risk exposure derived from banking and financial services activities.
- Provide timely, relevant, and robust analysis to support credit-related business decisions
- Identify and manage gaps in existing data/processes and recommend solutions.
- Ensure business process flows and requirements are in alignment with upstream/downstream data sources
- Typically has a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Undergraduate Degree in STEM or Business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage Industry or Financial Services experience preferred
- Prior experience in product strategy for a large-scale B2B product preferred
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Ability to work across silos and with minimal instruction
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.