Business Systems Support Analyst job with Rapid Finance
Its not just a job. Its a mission. If youre as passionate as we are about empowering the small businesses of America, then youll be right at home with us.
Rapid Finance is the nation’s leading provider of alternative financing solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. When traditional sources of funding are beyond reach, we open doors for small business owners. By providing access to working capital, Rapid Finance helps growing businesses achieve their goals and reach even higher.
Our company is expanding. We are actively investing in our team members and technology to create a best-in-class experience for our customers. Let us invest in you .
About the Opportunity
Rapid Finance is seeking a motivated individual to join our Software Development team as a Business Systems Support Analyst. The successful Business Systems Support Analyst must be an excellent communicator who enjoys working with others. This role will involve helping users with new applications and enhancements as we roll them out. We are seeking someone who is already acting as a support resource, even if their title does not reflect it, and who will be excited when software is created, eager to try it out and teach others.
A day in the life of this role may include:
- Front line support position to internal and external users.
- Help create and update business processes
- Monitor performance of released features and processes
- Investigate and improve user experience both internally and externally
- Create end user guides and update support documentation as needed.
- Gather information and document accurate request/ issue description, and diagnostic information
(if applicable) for each ticket.
This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
The Disclaimer : This “About the Opportunity” section is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can change, be added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified by a variety of similar adjectives at any time by the leadership team.
- You dont wait around for answers- you find them.
- You are comfortable working as part of a team.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in English, using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- You thrive in dynamic environments that require balancing competing priorities, meeting critical deadlines and adapting to change.
- You possess the analytical, research, and problem-solving abilities necessary to navigate the day-to-day challenges of this role.
- You possess at least one year of combined relevant experience and/or education
- You have prior experience with Windows and Microsoft Office products.
Sound like you? Youll be a serious contender if:
- You have prior experience working any of the following:
- Zendesk ticketing system
- Microsoft Visio
- You have working knowledge or experience related to the lifecycle of a loan, from initiation through funding.
- You have a bachelors degree in a technology, engineering or science related field/ and or technical support.
Why Rapid Finance?
Rapid Finance seeks the best and brightest. To us, finding and keeping A-talent is as important as closing a million-dollar deal. Thats just one of the reasons why we have been so successful, growing at a high rate every year.
Our team benefits from a commuting or parking allowance, employer-matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more. Just steps from the metro, our beautiful new office includes a modern open floor plan, free on-site fitness center, a gaming area, stocked kitchen, and other cool amenities.
We invite you to learn more about our business , and join our conversation at @LifeAtRapid . Discover what a career with Rapid Finance can do for you. Visit us today at rapidfinance.com/careers .