Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cancer/tumor profiling market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11% to 2024.
The future of cancer/tumor profiling market looks promising with opportunities in the clinical applications and research applications industries.
The major growth drivers for this market are growing demand for cancer profiling method by oncologists to diagnose cancers, rise in adoption of cancer biomarkers for tumor profiling, the increasing utility of biomarkers in tumor profiling, increasing cancer patients across the globe, and growth in the use of next-generation sequencing technique for cancer profiling.
The study includes the cancer/tumor profiling market size and forecast for the global cancer/tumor profiling market through 2024, segmented by application, technology, cancer type, biomarker type, and region.
Some of the cancer/tumor profiling companies profiled in this report include Illumina, Qiagen, HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Genomic Health, Caris Life Sciences, Helomics, Nanostring Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, and Ribomed Biotechnologies.
Some of the features of ‘Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis’ include:
- Market size estimates: Global cancer/tumor profiling market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by application, technology, cancer type, biomarker type, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global cancer/tumor profiling market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for cancer/tumor profiling in the global cancer/tumor profiling market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, cancer/tumor profiling in the global cancer/tumor profiling market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global cancer/tumor profiling market?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the cancer/tumor profiling market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the cancer/tumor profiling market?
- What are emerging trends in this cancer/tumor profiling market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the cancer/tumor profiling market?
- What are the new developments in the cancer/tumor profiling market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this cancer/tumor profiling market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this cancer/tumor profiling area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in cancer/tumor profiling market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Application
3.3.1: Clinical Applications
3.3.2: Research Applications
3.4: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Technology
3.4.3: Next-generation Sequencing
3.4.4: Mass Spectroscopy
3.4.5: Other Technologies
3.5: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Cancer Type
3.5.1: Breast Cancer
3.5.2: Lung Cancer
3.5.3: Colorectal Cancer
3.5.4: Prostate Cancer
3.5.5: Melanoma Cancer
3.5.6: Other Cancer Types
3.6: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Biomarker Type
3.6.1: Genetic Biomarkers
3.6.2: Protein Biomarkers
3.6.3: Other Biomarkers
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Region
4.2: North American Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
4.3: European Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
4.4: APAC Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
4.5: ROW Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Technology
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Cancer Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Biomarker Type
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Qiagen N.V.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Genomic Health
- Caris Life Sciences
- Nanostring Technologies
- Oxford Gene Technology
- Ribomed Biotechnologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mgy609