DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Real Estate Global Industry Almanac – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global real estate industry had total revenues of $4,243.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2020.
The Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties. Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties.
- Volumes include number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded).
- Leading companies relate to companies that are involved in residential property rental and development business.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed “non-essential”. As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modeled taking forecast impacts on national economics into consideration.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 532.1 million units in 2020.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 50.5% of the global industry’s value in 2020, with Europe and the US accounting for 22.8% and 19.3%, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global real estate Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global real estate Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
How large is the global real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2.1. What is this report about?
2.2. Who is the target reader?
2.3. How to use this report
3 Global Real Estate
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
- Greyrock Energy Inc
- Sinopharm Tech Holdings Ltd
- Deutsche Wohnen SE
- Lendlease (US) Public Partnerships LLC
- Vongroup Limited
- Gecina SA
- Icade SA
- Nexity SA
- Immobiliare Grande Distribuzione SIIQ SpA
- TAG Immobilien AG
- Vonovia SE
- LEG Immobilien AG
- Mirvac Group
- Lendlease Corporation Limited
- Grocon Pty Ltd
- Meriton Apartments Pty Ltd.
- Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes
- Gaffwick Pty Ltd
- Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust
- Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
- Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust
- Dalian Wanda Group
- Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd
- China Evergrande Group
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd
- Oberoi Realty Ltd
- Sobha Ltd
- Prestige Estates Projects Ltd
- PT Intiland Development Tbk
- Pt Lippo General Insurance Tbk
- PT Chubb Life Insurance Indonesia
- PT Pacific Biotekindo Intralab
- Brioche Pasquier S.A.
- Gabetti Property Solutions S.p.A
- Borgos Pieper
- Abionic SA
- Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sekisui Diagnostics LLC
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp
- Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Co Ltd
- Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
- Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa
- Desane Group Holdings Ltd
- Bever Holding NV
- Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP
- Brack Capital Properties NV
- Wereldhave NV
- InVitae Corp
- Northview Apartment REIT
- AFI Development Plc
- Etalon Group Plc
- PIK Group
- Jetwing Hotels LTD
- AB Bostaden I Umea
- Atrium Ljungberg AB
- Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap ASA
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust
- Keppel Land Ltd
- Longfian Scitech Co Ltd
- Fortress REIT Limited
- Ingenta PLC
- Equitas SA
- Korea Real Estate Investment Trust Co Ltd
- K.REITS & Partners Co Ltd
- Ecoprogetti Srl
- Servihabitat XXI SAU
- Metrovacesa SA
- Blacksteel Energy Inc
- Neiman Marcus Group LTD LLC
- Akmerkez Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS
- Alarko Holding AS
- Dogus Holding AS
- London and Quadrant Housing Trust
- Sigma Capital Group Plc
- Grainger Plc
- Quintain Ltd
- Equity Residential
- American Homes 4 Rent
- Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vr90yp