Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most innovative products, submissions will be judged via an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a range of companies across the industry and include:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide University Programme at Imagination Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Content Marketing Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Managing Director UK & Ireland at RS Components
- Mark Patrick, Technical Marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Development of 5G IoT Smart Connected Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries after an in-depth discussion and the highest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be announced on the Electronic Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s interesting to see that several electronic distributors have been chosen as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they represent or potential new lines for their business. It will certainly be interesting to see which products they vote for, and we look forward to seeing the innovative products companies put forward.
The post Judges Announced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared first on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing Agency.