Its not just a job. Its a mission. If youre as passionate as we are about empowering the small businesses of America, then youll be right at home with us.
Rapid Finance is the nation’s leading provider of alternative financing solutions for small and mid‐sized businesses. When traditional sources of funding are beyond reach, we open doors for small business owners. By providing access to working capital, Rapid Finance helps growing businesses achieve their goals and reach even higher.
Our company is expanding. We are actively investing in our team members and technology to create a best‐in‐class experience for our customers. Let us invest in you .
About the Opportunity
Rapid Finance is seeking a motivated individual to join our Software Development team as a Business Process Analyst. The successful Business Process Analyst must be an excellent communicator who enjoys working with others, and also isnt afraid of looking at code. This role will involve helping users with new applications and enhancements as we roll them out, and also looking at the business rules engine and ensuring we have the proper set of rules in place. We are seeking someone who has experience in an IT related role, with some coding experience.
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing and scaling the business through automation.
- Helping manage the business rules engine with code updates that drive the rules for the business.
- Monitoring performance of released features and processes.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders on ways to improve business efficiency through technology.
- Documenting, creating, updating, optimizing and implementing business processes.
- Supporting the leadership team by being a knowledge source on procedures and guidelines.
- Enforcing processes by facilitating training activities and materials aimed at our user base as well as an audit process adoption.
This position will be located remotely and also at our corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in English, using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- You thrive in dynamic environments that require balancing competing priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and adapting to change.
- You possess the analytical, research, and problem‐solving abilities necessary to navigate the day‐ to‐day challenges of this role.
- You possess at least one year of combined relevant experience and relevant education, e.g., an Associates or Bachelors degree.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in English, using mostly correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- You have relevant work experience with creating a detailed business analysis, documenting business requirements, or serving as a liaison between stakeholders and end users.
- Examples of relevant work experience include experience working with one of the following:
Sound like you? Youll be a serious contender if any of the following applies:
- You have working knowledge or experience related to the lifecycle of a loan, from initiation through funding.
- You have a bachelors degree in a technology, engineering or science related field
- You have experience working with an Agile SDLC methodology
Why Rapid Finance?
Rapid Finance seeks the best and brightest. To us, finding and keeping A‐talent is as important as closing a million‐dollar deal. Thats just one of the reasons why we have been so successful, growing at a high rate every year.
Our team benefits from a commuting or parking allowance, employer‐matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more. Just steps from the metro, our beautiful new office includes a modern open floor plan, free on‐site fitness center, a gaming area, stocked kitchen, and other cool amenities.
Rapid Finance is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.